Thursday, November 7, 2013

Filled Under:

Top Ten Quotes From My Six-Year-Old Son

Follow on Facebook and Twitter.


10. Art is lame
9. All this snow is embarrassing.
8. I. AM. POOPING.
7. I hate tickle spiders!
6. Daddy, is there a baby in your tummy?
5. I like my zipper open.
4. Ha! Ha! Tigers don’t eat people.
3. The password is: Ahh… the nice refreshing smell of a fart.
2. I sleep in my underwear.
1. Love you too, Dad.

What is your child's favorite line?


You would also enjoy, The Covered Wagon (Why is my husband so proud of his farts?)


Follow on Facebook and Twitter.


Clint Edwards is a tutor coordinator at Oregon State University. He is also the former co-host of the Weekly Reader on KMSU and a graduate of the MFA program at Minnesota State University. His writing has been listed as notable by Best American Essays, and has been published in The Baltimore Review, and through The University of North Dakota, Boston College, Emerson College, The University of South Carolina, and Minnesota State University. 

4 comments:

Holly Dalton said...

I love reading your blog.
Jackson my 5 year old said to me once "mom, you can't watch this movie, you need to be in the kitchen" and it hit me, he already learned mom's do the cooking and cleaning and daddy's sit on their butts and watch T.V. LOL

Clint said...

Hey, Holly!
Thanks for reading. Sounds like you need to get your son an apron.

utmb said...

Me to my 7 year old: Love you buddy.

Corbin: Dad. Boys don't love boys. Boys love girls. Boys LIKE boys.

Clint said...

That is classic 7-year-old talk...