Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Filled Under:

Top Ten Quotes From My Four-Year-Old Daughter.


Follow Man-Mysteries on Facebook and Twitter


10. The toilet smells like popcorn. THE TOILET SMELLS LIKE POPCORN!!!!!!!!
9. I love tickle spiders.
8. My bum is little. Tristan’s bum is little. Mom’s bum is little. Daddy’s bum is big.
7. You interrupted me!
6. You need a quiet time, Daddy!
5. I’m not cranky. I’m just Norah.
4. I won’t hug you unless you give me a dollar.
3. I’m so frustrated. Let me in the freaking car!
2. I’m a princess from Swan Lake! I can do what I want!
1. Daddy, you’re cute.

What are your kids favorite lines?

You would also enjoy, Why Does Thinking About My Daughter’s Teen Years Make Me Think About Murder?


Follow Man-Mysteries on Facebook and Twitter

Clint Edwards is a tutor coordinator at Oregon State University. He is also the former co-host of the Weekly Reader on KMSU and a graduate of the MFA program at Minnesota State University. His writing has been listed as notable by Best American Essays, and has been published in The Baltimore Review, and through The University of North Dakota, Boston College, Emerson College, The University of South Carolina, and Minnesota State University. 

2 comments:

Ethan said...

When I worked at a camp summer before last, around about the third time I had to ask my 14-year-old campers what a slang word they used meant, one of them exclaimed, "Man, it's like you don't know any words at all!"

Clint said...

Ethan: That's funny!