Saturday, February 8, 2014

Filled Under:

MySpace is like a Time Capsule



Follow on Facebook and Twitter.

Small Town Oregon has been shut down due to snow for about three days now. I've been really bored, so I decided to see if my MySpace account is still active. Turns out it is! And let me tell you... it was like opening a time capsule! There are photos on there I hadn't seen in years, friends I don't remember at all, music that once meant a lot, but now, not so much, and profile photos of couples that are now divorced. Here are a few of the gems.

Look how skinny and pale I was back in 2007! I miss being sexy.
I wanted this to be our announcement photo. Now I think it makes my neck looks strange.

 
I don't know what I was thinking putting Tristan in that shirt. But he was a cute baby!

 
And oh man! I forgot about Tristan's baby bosoms!


 
Is H20 still around? Does anyone else remember them? They were the only band on my playlist.


 
I have no idea who this person is anymore, but they were in my top 8 friends.


 
And last, but not least, me kissing some strange man at the Hard Rock in London. I like to think of photos like these as mile markers. The show how far I've come.





Follow on Facebook and Twitter.

Clint Edwards was blessed with a charming and spitfire wife, a video game obsessed little boy, and a snarky little girl in a Cinderella play dress. When Clint was 9-years-old his father left. With no example of fatherhood, he had to learn how to be a father and husband through trial and error. His essays on parenting and marriage have been featured in Huffington Post Parents, Huffington Post Weddings, and The Good Men Project. He lives in Oregon. Follow him on Facebook and Twitter.


0 comments: