Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Filled Under:

Help Publish My Book: “This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things”


Cover Art by Chris Piascik


Click here to help


 
With my blog, No Idea What I’m Doing: a daddy blog, I have brought some significant attention to my writing.

I have been featured on Good Morning America, The New York Times, and The Washington Post. My most recent essay in The Washington Post went viral. It was in the top most read articles on their main page for five days. It was republished in Singapore, Australia, on The Chicago Tribune, and in so many local papers that I lost count. I have been published in The Huffington Post multiple times this year. My writing has been translated into four different languages. My most recent publication on Scary Mommy was shared 357K times. I have also placed essays in The Good Men Project, Fast Company, and elsewhere.


Clint Edwards Kickstarter Campaign from DonaMajicShow on Vimeo.

















Now, it's time for a book, and I'm coming to you to make it happen.  Titled "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things," it's a collection of my most hilarious essays, lists and advice on family and marriage. Many of these essays have been published in major publications or on my blog. 8 of them are new, and can only be found in this collection.

Like everything I write, this book is hilarious and thought provoking and real. It's going to reinforce family, fatherhood, and marriage, and help parents realize that, well, it's okay to have no idea what you are doing. We are figuring this out as we go.









Publishing a book will be an amazing opportunity to take my already proven message on parenting and marriage to a new audience. It will also help me fulfill one of my greatest life goals, to publish a book.


Please help me to continue to help other parents through my stories.


Best,

Clint

Click here to help


Clint Edwards was blessed with a charming and spitfire wife, a video game obsessed little boy, a snarky little girl in a Cinderella play dress, and an angry baby girl. When Clint was 9-years-old his father left. With no example of fatherhood, he had to learn how to be a father and husband through trial and error. His work has been featured in Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Huffington Post, Scary Mommy, The Good Men Project, Fast Company, and elsewhere. He lives in Oregon. Follow him on Facebook and Twitter

0 comments: