Thursday, October 30, 2014

Filled Under:

Project: Funded!

 

 


Follow on Facebook and Twitter.


I want to thank you all very much for your contributions. I am blown away by all of you. I spent a lot of time feeling like no one cared about my writing. I happy to say that I have been proven wrong. Now... the work begins.

I made another video in my tool shed to say thanks.

Clint Edwards





This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things: Kickstarter Funded- Thank You from Melodie Edwards on Vimeo.






Follow on Facebook and Twitter.

Clint Edwards was blessed with a charming and spitfire wife, a video game obsessed little boy, a snarky little girl in a Cinderella play dress, and an angry baby girl. When Clint was 9-years-old his father left. With no example of fatherhood, he had to learn how to be a father and husband through trial and error. His work has been featured in Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Huffington Post, Scary Mommy, The Good Men Project, Fast Company, and elsewhere. He lives in Oregon. Follow him on Facebook and Twitter



0 comments: