Thursday, October 9, 2014

Filled Under:

I'm Issuing A Challenge



Click here to back my hilarious essay collection, "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things." 


As many of you know I am running a kickstarter to help raise money for my hilarious essay collection, "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things: essays on parenting." Thus far I have had some amazing support. Thank you all for donating and helping to promote this project.

The thing about kickstarter is, it's all or nothing. If I don't reach my funding goal, I don't get any money. No backers are charged, and my book doesn't reach that new audience. And those of you dying to read it... well... it won't happen.

 So now, I am challenging you.

If you are reading this, it's because my work has touched your life in some way. Please share the goodness.

Share your favorite No Idea What I'm Doing post, along with a link to my kickstarter page in the comments section. Tell your friends about my writing. Tell them how it has made you laugh, or cry, or changed the way you think about parenting and marriage. Then please ask them to back my project by directing them to the link in the comments section.

Together, we can make this book happen!

Here is a link to my kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/896610674/this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things-essays-on-par?ref=category_location

If you can't pick a favorite post (I totally understand!), below are a few of my more popular posts.

 

 


 


Once again, thank you all very much for enjoying my writing! Every day I'm happy to give you a glimpse into my life and my family. It feels really good to know that you enjoy it, and that it is helping you better understand marriage and parenthood. Now please help this valuable message reach a new audience and touch more lives!

Best,

Clint

Click here to back my hilarious essay collection, "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things." 



Clint Edwards Kickstarter Campaign from DonaMajicShow on Vimeo.

1 comments:

DavidforGiants said...

Trying to find out what I'm doing by reading "No Idea What I'm Doing: A Daddy Blog"

So I'm a reader. That's how I learn a lot of things.
One of the parts of both my current life and future life that I think about the most and wish I knew more about is my relationship with my father- and my relationship with my future wife and kids

"No Idea What I'm Doing" is less about giving trite answers- and more about the learning process of relating to those you care about most and trying to be a better part of their lives.

Below are a link to one funny posts and one serious post.

"How Having a Baby Helped Me Overcome My Anxiety Disorder"
http://www.byclintedwards.com/…/how-having-baby-helped-me-o…

"Crazy Things Said During Early Mornings"
http://www.byclintedwards.com/…/crazy-things-said-during-ea…

Saying two posts say enough about this blog is not saying enough.

Please support Clint Edwards and his learning process via his Kickstarter at:
https://www.kickstarter.com/…/this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice…