Friday, April 24, 2015

Filled Under:

This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things: an update




Hey, readers!

Last October I ran a successful Kickstarter campaign to publish the funniest collection of essays on parenting and marriage ever produced titled, “This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things.”

Well… I just got that sucker back from the editor. I am going to have to spend the next couple weeks going through the edits and making the suggested changes. This means I will not be posting as often as usual for a little while (probably only once or twice a week). I hope you understand. And I hope you won’t forget about me.

On a side note, this project is taking MUCH longer than I anticipated. I’d just like to say to those who so kindly backed my project… I love you! Thank you for your patience. This is the first time I’ve ever self published a book, and it has been a real learning experience.

Best,

Clint

Follow on Facebook and Twitter.

Clint Edwards was blessed with a charming and spitfire wife, a video game obsessed little boy, a snarky little girl in a Cinderella play dress, and an angry baby girl. When Clint was 9-years-old his father left. With no example of fatherhood, he had to learn how to be a father and husband through trial and error. His work has been featured in Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Huffington Post, Scary Mommy, The Good Men Project, Fast Company, and elsewhere. He lives in Oregon. Follow him on Facebook and Twitter.   
 

1 comments:

Michael Spino said...

Take your time on the edits, (us) backers always appreciate a quality project over a rushed one. My last backed project took over a year beyond the stated delivery date. Thanks for the update!